SRSFORECAST
A surface low pressure system and a trough aloft will bring a chance of rain today. Skies will clear until another system approaches on Thursday.

Tue, Mar 28, 2017 Partly cloudy, with a 20% chance of an afternoon shower or thunderstorm.
High 83F
Winds W 5-10mph, with gusts to 20mph
   
Heat Stress
1400-1700 Periods of Cat I
   
Tonight Mostly clear.
Low 55F
Winds W 1-4mph, with gusts to 8mph
   
Wed, Mar 29, 2017 Mostly sunny.
High 83F
Winds N 2-5mph, with gusts to 10mph
   
Heat Stress
1400-1700 Periods of Cat I
   
Thu, Mar 30, 2017 Partly cloudy, with a 30% chance of showers.
High 77, Low 57
Winds S 5-10mph, with gusts to 20mph
   
Fri-Sun Friday will be cloudy, with a 70% chance of showers. Saturday will start cloudy, with a 30% chance of rain in the morning, followed by clear skies into Sunday. Highs will be in the low 80s, with lows in the 50s and 60s.
   
*Forecast conditions valid for ground level.
Updated March 28, 2017 7:18
DWW/Atmospheric Technologies Group.
Phone 5-3717 .
Weather Center Phone: 5-1182
See NWS forecast during off hours.